Are you a list type of person? I am. I have to make a list when I go grocery shopping, otherwise I’ll forget to get something. I have to list out what dishes I’m making for dinner each week. I have little squares of paper that are my “to do” lists. I have scrapbook layout “to do” lists with a sketch of something I want to put together. I make lists for our Christmas cards each year. And yes, I already have a list of people to invite to our wedding that will hopefully happen within the next hundred years.
I digress. It’s Thursday.
So this morning I opened an email with the subject line of “lists” and it was a reply from my boyfriend’s brother from something I sent to him back in June of 2005. Yes, like nine months ago! LOL Anyway, thought it would be fun to post it here.
Twelve Movies (not in any order)
1. Sense and Sensibility
2. Pride and Prejudice (yes, the really long 2-disc version!)
3. I, Robot
4. Mad Hot Ballroom
5. Ever After
6. Roman Holiday
7. Sixth Sense (it still gives me chills!)
8. Notting Hill
9. Love Actually
10. Hamlet (the Kenneth Branagh version)
11. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
12. The Wedding Singer (I can never really get tired of that for some reason)
Eleven Good Bands/Artists (not in any order)
1. The Cardigans
3. Kelly Clarkson
4. Kurt Elling
6. The Push Stars
7. The Corrs
8. Jackson 5
10. Marcy Playground
Ten Things About You (delete after the … part and fill in with your answer)
1. I’m … 4′-7.5″
2. My favorite color … has always been some shade of green.
3. When I was little I wanted to be … the smartest person in my class.
4. I miss … being with my nephews.
5. I am a … big [but shorter] sister.
6. I’m definitely … not a morning person.
7. I like to … clean my ears out with Q-tips even though I know you’re not supposed to and I tend to dig in there too deep to the point that I gave myself an ear infection and the doctor told me to lay off the Q-tips. LOL
8. I’m … creative.
9. I eat … just about everything!
10. I love … romantic surprises!
Nine Good Friends (not in any order)
Eight Favorite Foods/Drinks
2. Korean BBQ
3. a frozen mango margarita with salt from Fajitas ‘n Ritas
4. potato pizza at Cambridge, 1
5. the little egg custard desserts that you get at dim sum (and any Chinese bakery)
6. smoked salmon bagels
7. a vanilla milkshake from Mel’s Drive-In in San Francisco, CA (but you have to have a burger with it, of course …)
Seven Things You Wear Daily
1. under garments
2. a watch
3. a necklace
4. some type of clothing (it’s not good to go to work naked)
6. my security badge for work
7. now that it’s still frigid outside, long johns
Six Things You Hate
1. when people are excessively late (but geeze, hate is such a strong word …)
2. tourists in Boston during the summertime
3. tourists in Boston during the winter, spring, and fall …
5. mosquitoes (and mosquito bites)
6. cleaning (my sister got that gene … hee hee)
Five Things You Do Daily
1. check my email
2. drink at least one whole bottle of water at work
3. get a caffeine fix
4. go to the bathroom about a gazillion times a day (see items #2 and #3 of this list)
5. read at least one person’s blog
Four Shows You Watch
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. King of Queens
Three Places You’ve Lived Before
1. Hayward, California
2. Aurora, Colorado
3. Lynn, Massachusetts
Two Things You Want
1. To win the lottery big time … I mean BIG time … so that my boyfriend and I can just do the things we love most in life and not have to worry about paying for life’s luxuries.
2. To always be happy in life.
One Person You Want To See Right Now
1. My sister
Happy Thursday all. If you wore green today, you’re horny.