We’ve become one of those households that loves celebrating Halloween. It has also become a good reason for me to whip out some of my old stamps and embellishments, and I love that our 5-year-old enjoys crafting as much as I do!
There is a great Halloween Stampin’ Up! stamp set that she loves to use this time of the year because it has a coordinating punch tool that allows her to cut out the stamped images (and in her case, to play with).
I used a pre-made card base, added some strips of glittery washi tape, and adhered one of the punched out skeleton images on top. I stamped a “happy halloween” sentiment using a white ink pad. And voila! A simple Halloween card that’ll probably end up going to one of her classmates. 🙂
- Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Tool (#140396) – Stampin’ Up!
- Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set (#142252) – Stampin’ Up!
- Memento ink pad – Tsukineko
- Copic markers
- VersaMagic ink pad in “cloud white” – Tsukineko
- “Happy Halloween” sentiment stamp – Rubber Soul
- Sparkly orange tape – Scotch