Holy crappers, where did the year go?? To make up for my lack of posting I thought I’d share this recipe for a super easy peasy pretzel Rolo pecan treat that I learned from my husband’s aunt Elaine last weekend. Super easy peasy! And super yummy according to my at-home-taste-tester and obliging coworkers. 🙂
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
– Place a piece of foil or parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
– Lay whole pieces of pretzels onto the sheet in one layer.
– Unpeel some Rolos (seriously, this is the hardest part!)
– Refrain from eating a lot of the Rolos. One or two, yes. Handful, no.
– Put one Rolo on top of each pretzel.
– Put one whole pecan piece on top of the Rolo.
– Bake in the oven for 3 minutes (no, not the most efficient use of a 350 degree oven, I know …)
– Remove from the oven and smoosh each pecan down so that the Rolo gets flattened.
– Let them cool down and then put them in the fridge to harden.